Call Boys & Call Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Call Boys & Call Girls

The Hottest Forum for People Working in Call Center, BPO and IT Industry

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the church leaning on the government against contraceptives

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bata™
Admin
bata™

Male
Number of posts : 416
Job/hobbies : jobless
Registration date : 2008-04-27

the church leaning on the government against contraceptives Empty
PostSubject: the church leaning on the government against contraceptives   the church leaning on the government against contraceptives Icon_minitime4/27/2008, 4:39 pm

i remember dati, may family planning 101 sa mga barangay centers to educate the less fortunate on how to use contraceptives for family planning.. dun din sila nakakakuha ng libreng pills or libreng paglagay ng IUD.. and nung time na yun, rare ang cases na may nakikitang dead fetus kahit saan na lang..

since the church leaned on the government against contraceptives, ang family planning na lang na ginagawa sa mga centers eh yung natural family planning at wala na ang mga contraceptives.. ngayon, kaliwa't kanan ang balita sa mga nadidiscover na mga "angels" sa kung saan saan, meron pa ngang sa CR mismo ng Malacañang nakuha..

ngayon, nagagalit na naman ang simbahan dahil may civil group na gustong ibalik ang pag-e-educate sa mga tao about contraceptives.. tama ba talaga na pigilan ng simbahan ang mga taong gumamit ng contraceptives?

para sa akin kasi hindi.. dahil ang paggamit nito ay hindi naman pagpatay sa isang inosenteng bata.. dahil wala naman inosenteng bata na nabubuo.. mas masama naman ang abortion di ba?

kayo? ano sa palagay nyo?
Back to top Go down
Hinurusgan™
Admin
Hinurusgan™

Male
Number of posts : 771
Job/hobbies : ....

PostSubject: Re: the church leaning on the government against contraceptives   the church leaning on the government against contraceptives Icon_minitime4/28/2008, 1:01 am

scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
https://callboyscallgirls.darkbb.com
bata™
Admin
bata™

Male

PostSubject: Re: the church leaning on the government against contraceptives   the church leaning on the government against contraceptives Icon_minitime4/28/2008, 6:59 am

what???
Back to top Go down
Hinurusgan™
Admin
Hinurusgan™

Male

PostSubject: Re: the church leaning on the government against contraceptives   the church leaning on the government against contraceptives Icon_minitime4/28/2008, 10:04 am

katol ulo ko!!!
Back to top Go down
tigulang

tigulang

Female
Number of posts : 192
Job/hobbies : mg hurot sa queue
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: the church leaning on the government against contraceptives   the church leaning on the government against contraceptives Icon_minitime4/30/2008, 6:33 am

Question
Back to top Go down
rakizta

rakizta

Female
Number of posts : 1069
Job/hobbies : katulgan ang call

PostSubject: Re: the church leaning on the government against contraceptives   the church leaning on the government against contraceptives Icon_minitime4/30/2008, 10:09 am

i believe that the people should be well educated about family planning considering the status of our country nowadays and and as for me, using contraceptives would be a whole lot better way of controlling the population and preventing crisis to arise or preventing it to get worst

look at our streets...full of wanderers, streetchildrens knocking on car windows, extending their hands up to your face begging for survival...others, are thrown away before they can even see the beauty of life...how awful to hear such incidents just because people are not disciplined, people are not well informed about family planning...

if the church is against this contraceptive issues then they are pushing people to kill innocent little angels...they are pushing people to commit a crime that is unacceptable in the eyes of God...i can't see no wrong in using such way of family planning as long as it's not being abused

(am i making sense here?!)
Back to top Go down
http://rakiztamyohterside.multiply.com
bata™
Admin
bata™

Male

PostSubject: Re: the church leaning on the government against contraceptives   the church leaning on the government against contraceptives Icon_minitime4/30/2008, 2:28 pm

In my opinion, hindi tamang pigilan ng simbahan ang mga taong gumamit ng sa paniniwala nila ay tamang paraan ng family planning. They should respect the people's freedom of choice.

I think that the government should be more aggressive in advocating for artificial family planning. On the other hand, wala namang masama sa natural family planning as long as couples are taught the right way to do it. Advocating responsible parenthood is also important regardless of what family planning method the couple use.

Ang problema natin at sa history ng politics ng Pilipinas, walang pulitikong maglakas loob na gumawa o magpropose ng batas para magkaroon ng obligasyon ang mga religious sect (church) na magbayad ng karampatang buwis sa mga ariarian at mga negosyong hinahawakan at pinagkikitaan nila. Kung marunong silang sumali at sumawsaw sa pulitika ng bansa dapat matuto rin silang magbayad ng tamang taxes.

I think they don't really know or mali ang paggamit ng natural family planning that's why nabubuntis pa rin. Marami ring cases na hindi talaga gumagamit ng kahit anong family planning ang mag-asawa. Kapag tinanong mo naman si manong kung bakit naging siyam ang anak, "nakalimutan" niya raw gumamit ng condom. Kahit may libreng contraceptives kung ayaw naman talagang gumamit ng mag-asawa o mali ang paggamit, walang magagawa ang gobyerno. Hindi naman pwedeng gayahin natin ang China. Many children (especially females who were not wanted) were simply abandoned by their parents because of the one-child policy.
Back to top Go down
zkunks™

zkunks™

Male
Number of posts : 731
Job/hobbies : counter-terrorist @ sm,bibo

PostSubject: Re: the church leaning on the government against contraceptives   the church leaning on the government against contraceptives Icon_minitime5/1/2008, 3:58 am

*sigh...

u guys makes sense...

dli nalang ko mag asawa para dli mo
increase ang population ng pinas! hehehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketiva.com/?gid=18463
Hinurusgan™
Admin
Hinurusgan™

Male

PostSubject: Re: the church leaning on the government against contraceptives   the church leaning on the government against contraceptives Icon_minitime5/1/2008, 4:24 am

but compare us to china...china is having a very big population...but they are one of the leading countries in the world...mahulog lng ghapon na sa system of government...

for me, its not wrong to have a big population as long as the resources are well distrubuted...
ang problema, ang mga oligarchs lng ang nakikinabang sa atong resources...that makes the poorer....
Back to top Go down
rakizta

rakizta

Female

PostSubject: Re: the church leaning on the government against contraceptives   the church leaning on the government against contraceptives Icon_minitime5/1/2008, 7:37 am

big population sila pero sa ilaha di man pud basta sila makaproduce ug life...i think they have a law for that...
Back to top Go down
bata™
Admin
bata™

Male

PostSubject: Re: the church leaning on the government against contraceptives   the church leaning on the government against contraceptives Icon_minitime5/3/2008, 5:09 pm

yep...laws...just like what we have..hihihi
Back to top Go down
rakizta

rakizta

Female

PostSubject: Re: the church leaning on the government against contraceptives   the church leaning on the government against contraceptives Icon_minitime5/5/2008, 8:38 am

but i think china is way better in implementing such law compare to philippines
Back to top Go down
Hinurusgan™
Admin
Hinurusgan™

Male

PostSubject: Re: the church leaning on the government against contraceptives   the church leaning on the government against contraceptives Icon_minitime5/5/2008, 11:25 am

that's bcoz china has a different system of government...sa ila ko kay medyo communist ila style sa government...share resources ang mga tawo did2...unlike here in the phil, ang pobre mu samot ug pobre kay naa na tanan sa datu ang mga resources na unta para sa mga pobre....
Back to top Go down
rakizta

rakizta

Female

PostSubject: Re: the church leaning on the government against contraceptives   the church leaning on the government against contraceptives Icon_minitime5/5/2008, 11:47 am

these all would narrow down to corruption, i believe
Back to top Go down
bata™
Admin
bata™

Male

PostSubject: Re: the church leaning on the government against contraceptives   the church leaning on the government against contraceptives Icon_minitime10/5/2008, 8:37 am

haay....corruption... sick!
Back to top Go down
rakizta

rakizta

Female

PostSubject: Re: the church leaning on the government against contraceptives   the church leaning on the government against contraceptives Icon_minitime10/6/2008, 10:33 am

corruption - a kind o disease that is almost impossible to cure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the church leaning on the government against contraceptives   the church leaning on the government against contraceptives Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the church leaning on the government against contraceptives
Page 1 of 1