Call Boys & Call Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Call Boys & Call Girls

The Hottest Forum for People Working in Call Center, BPO and IT Industry

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHAT'S YOUR INNER ANIMAL

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PeRoT

PeRoT

Female
Number of posts : 1339
Job/hobbies : callgurl
Registration date : 2008-04-29

WHAT'S YOUR INNER ANIMAL Empty
PostSubject: WHAT'S YOUR INNER ANIMAL   WHAT'S YOUR INNER ANIMAL Icon_minitime10/16/2008, 6:36 pm

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/7915467/whats-your-inner-animal

Water Dragon

Animal: Water Dragon. Name: Ayame. Personality: You’re a majestic person who prefers being alone then with people. You don’t really care about those around you, but if you see someone hurt you won’t just leave them there. The reasons you like being alone is because people don’t understand you and your way of living. Your different and some people have made fun of you for it. Wish: Your wish is to find that one person who you know is out there, that will understand you and who will accept the fact that your different. Friends: You don’t have friends, if you do there usually people who have just come and gone. You have made a few enemies here and there, but nothing to bad. You go from people to people, yet your still looking for that perfect someone. Color: You like glassy colors. Like water blue and leaf green. Stone: Aquamarine. Hobbies: You should take walks or go swimming. Things that make you get out of the house and meet people. I know it’s hard finding the right people to talk to, but one day you’ll find the right person. Quote: “I’d much rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I’m not.” –Quote I read somewhere. “"True beauty shines from the soul and warms the world with its kindness, compassion, and integrity."
Back to top Go down
french_kisses

french_kisses

Female
Number of posts : 81
Job/hobbies : playing tennis
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S YOUR INNER ANIMAL   WHAT'S YOUR INNER ANIMAL Icon_minitime10/17/2008, 8:06 am

Wolf

Animal: Wolf Name: Celesta. Personality: You’re beautiful and energetic. You love to fool around but are also very loyal to those around you. You love being around people more then anything and love sports. Wish: You wish to be known all around the world because of something you won, like the Stanley cup or something. You want to be known in the sports industry and you want to meet lots of new people. Friends: You have many friends and love them all. You have a few enemies of course. You may have a lot of friends but you have only a couple really close friends. When you make friends, even if you make new ones, you never forget your old ones. Color: You like darkish colors. Like dark blue, black, dark purple and the only light color is white. Stone: Light Sapphire. Hobbies: You should try reading cause your much more physically stronger . Quote: "Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say" –Quote I read somewhere. "People are like stained glass windows: they sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light within." –Another quote I read. "Friends are there, smile or tear, friends are their happiness or fear, and the force that binds friends together will last forever." –Not an original quote, but this one came from a different source then the other two
Back to top Go down
sHaNe

sHaNe

Female
Number of posts : 735
Job/hobbies : laagan na CSr
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S YOUR INNER ANIMAL   WHAT'S YOUR INNER ANIMAL Icon_minitime10/17/2008, 8:36 am

Water Dragon

Animal: Water Dragon. Name: Ayame. Personality: You’re a majestic person who prefers being alone then with people. You don’t really care about those around you, but if you see someone hurt you won’t just leave them there. The reasons you like being alone is because people don’t understand you and your way of living. Your different and some people have made fun of you for it. Wish: Your wish is to find that one person who you know is out there, that will understand you and who will accept the fact that your different. Friends: You don’t have friends, if you do there usually people who have just come and gone. You have made a few enemies here and there, but nothing to bad. You go from people to people, yet your still looking for that perfect someone. Color: You like glassy colors. Like water blue and leaf green. Stone: Aquamarine. Hobbies: You should take walks or go swimming. Things that make you get out of the house and meet people. I know it’s hard finding the right people to talk to, but one day you’ll find the right person. Quote: “I’d much rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I’m not.” –Quote I read somewhere. “"True beauty shines from the soul and warms the world with its kindness, compassion, and integrity." –Another found quote. I can’t think of any for this one…
Back to top Go down
devilishly_angelic

devilishly_angelic

Female
Number of posts : 189
Job/hobbies : patid patid lata
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S YOUR INNER ANIMAL   WHAT'S YOUR INNER ANIMAL Icon_minitime10/17/2008, 9:30 am

Swan
Animal: Swan. Name: Serenity. Personality: You are beautiful, whether you know it or not. You care for others and even if people don’t know it, you hold everybody close to your heart. Wish: Your wish is to one day, be free from everything around you. You want to go far away, you will miss your family and friends but you believe it is for the best. Friends: Your friends with everyone, some more then others. If you meet someone they are on your friends list. But if someone were to hurt someone close to you, you will hold a grudge against him or her for a very, very long time. Color: You like pale colors, preferably a light blue, green, purple or pink. Stone: White Sapphire. Hobbies: You should consider meditating, yoga, and things of that sort. Something relaxing. Maybe take a bubble bath. Quote: “Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky.” –Quote I read somewhere. “The only thing better then love, is freedom.” –Quote by me. This quote is my opinion no one else’s. I’m sorry if you got this and you don’t believe that quote, it could also be that you believe freedom is a great part of life.
Back to top Go down
rakizta

rakizta

Female
Number of posts : 1069
Job/hobbies : katulgan ang call
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S YOUR INNER ANIMAL   WHAT'S YOUR INNER ANIMAL Icon_minitime10/22/2008, 10:26 am

Fox

Animal: Fox. Name: Kori. Personality: You are a loner but if you can, you will be around others. You generally prefer silence but you can also be very energetic. But no matter how your feeling that day, you will always be a ‘now’ type of person. You do everything then and there. You never give up and are always pushing yourself to the limit. Wish: You wish to one-day get to the max. That you no longer have to work so hard. That you can just relax and look at everything you’ve done. Friends: Your friends with few people but somehow you just attract people to you and you become friends. You have enemies because your very straight-forwards towards people. You like having your friends with you, but you will never admit it. Color: You like bright colors, red, yellow and orange. Colors that represent life. Stone: Garnet. Hobbies: You should take a bubble bath. Relax and enjoy life, don’t just push through it. You’re both physically and mentally strong, you just have to learn how to apply them both together to reach the maximum you can do. Quote: “Never give up, for around the next corner, your life might change forever.” –Quote I read somewhere. “Do not be ‘against’ anything, being ‘against’ wakens you. Be ‘for’ what you want, being ‘for’ empowers you.” –Another quote I read. “You never lose until you quite trying.” –A quote I read that came from a different source then the other two.
Back to top Go down
http://rakiztamyohterside.multiply.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S YOUR INNER ANIMAL   WHAT'S YOUR INNER ANIMAL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT'S YOUR INNER ANIMAL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Call Boys & Call Girls :: LOUNGE :: Quizzes-
Jump to: