Call Boys & Call Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Call Boys & Call Girls

The Hottest Forum for People Working in Call Center, BPO and IT Industry

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

favorite movie quotes...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mav3rik

mav3rik

Male
Number of posts : 318
Job/hobbies : Beach... gaming
Registration date : 2008-05-10

favorite movie quotes... Empty
PostSubject: favorite movie quotes...   favorite movie quotes... Icon_minitime5/21/2008, 6:08 pm

i'll start..
Back to top Go down
mav3rik

mav3rik

Male
Number of posts : 318
Job/hobbies : Beach... gaming
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: favorite movie quotes...   favorite movie quotes... Icon_minitime5/21/2008, 6:08 pm

Jules from pulp fiction : Say what again. Say what again, motherfucker, say what one more Goddamn time!
Back to top Go down
iCe

iCe

Female
Number of posts : 1202
Job/hobbies : making the good suffer
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: favorite movie quotes...   favorite movie quotes... Icon_minitime1/12/2009, 5:05 am

from tristan and isolde

"I wonder by my troth, what thou and I Did, till we loved? were we not wean'd till then? But suck'd on country pleasures, childishly? Or snorted we in the Seven Sleepers' den? 'Twas so ; but this, all pleasures fancies be ; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee. And now good-morrow to our waking souls, Which watch not one another out of fear ; For love all love of other sights controls, And makes one little room an everywhere. Let sea-discoverers to new worlds have gone ; Let maps to other, worlds on worlds have shown ; Let us possess one world ; each hath one, and is one. My face in thine eye, thine in mine appears, And true plain hearts do in the faces rest; Where can we find two better hemispheres Without sharp north, without declining west? Whatever dies, was not mix'd equally; If our two loves be one, or thou and I Love so alike that none can slacken, none can die. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: favorite movie quotes...   favorite movie quotes... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

favorite movie quotes...
Page 1 of 1