Call Boys & Call Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Call Boys & Call Girls

The Hottest Forum for People Working in Call Center, BPO and IT Industry

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

welcome the moderating team...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bata™
Admin
bata™

Male
Number of posts : 416
Job/hobbies : jobless
Registration date : 2008-04-27

welcome the moderating team... Empty
PostSubject: welcome the moderating team...   welcome the moderating team... Icon_minitime12/26/2008, 10:01 am

guys let us welcome the new moderating team...

nyehehehe...

ICE: will be incharge of the lounge section of the forum.. if u have any questions or anything to add.. or reklamo... just tell her...

PSYCHEDELIC
: will be on the life and leisure part of the forum... if you can add up to the topics there... feel free..heheh

FROST : was assigned to the business and classifieds ..hehehe.. since i think he's much more experienced and he's OLDER???hahaha... (joke) -- sir pls do post some job opportunities that u know... thanx...

ZKUNKZ™ : will be on the technology section of the forum.. if u have any probs or questions with regards to technical issues... just post it there and we will find ways to solve it...heheh... thanx again guys...

RAKIZTA
: will be on the photo section.. for those guys who wants to post their works and wants to share some pics... feel free to post there...

*** guys... i do encourage you to invite more of your friends here... we will try to make a new forum... a worthwhile tambayan while at work...hehehe
Back to top Go down

welcome the moderating team...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Call Boys & Call Girls :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: