Go down 
AuthorMessage
YuRiKo's DauGhtEr

Female
Number of posts : 125
Job/hobbies : travellin
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: UndEr FuLL MooN's TrAnce   5/22/2008, 9:21 am

As i walked out home tonight to go online.. i noticed that em under a Full Moon this time... i really like having a full moon over me... it takes me to a trance that i can't resist.. here in the city.. when i see a full moon.. i remember back home... Moon shines... invading our lil shanty above the rocks... in front of the sea.. stone throw away... spring water gushing on everyside... waves flowing softly... silvers are playing in the waters... as it cast the moon's shadow... nothing to hear but the nature's silence... its serenity... with some soft pluck of guitars strings... i am really fascinated with the msytery brought by the moonlight. it really makes me feel calm... weak... soft... romantic? hmmmm.. it really makes me soft... its like i got a clear mind when em with her... that i had a lot of thoughts in me... waiting to show... to be out of the open... i thought about the past... teary past... happy times... thought about the future... the risks i am willing to take... the fears that i dread each night... and praying it would not be allowed in my life.. hummm... it really makes me lean on the post... and look into the sky to let the moon shine on my face... calm waters...gushing softly.. how i miss the place.. i miss my loveones... my mama.. my mind's escape... i remember how i share this sentiment with one of my cousins.. she is also in trance with the moon... the high, calm water... it really soothes us.. within... that we can't hold ourselves with ideas.. sitting there.. outside on the homemade diving board made of bamboo... ** moonbathing it seems... lolz.. the moon gleams touch us smoothly to hush the stress minds... its mystery unfolds itself right in front of you... you see its face.... shining... reflecting the sun's rays of light... the moon's mystery?? is its reflection... they way she shows that the sun doesn't leave us... at night time... he is there... and she mediates... reflects... like the way she makes us think... ponder... reflect.... on the past... present.... and foresee future... her soul is light... and she shares it with the other side of the world where everyone thought that the sun is out....

Meow 08/06/06
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bata™
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 416
Job/hobbies : jobless
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: dRenChed iN RaIn   5/24/2008, 2:15 am

hmmmm...nice post...heheh..welcome to the diaries....update daily....hehehe...
thanx for sharing...il be a constant visitor...hehehe...
hope you wont mind...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YuRiKo's DauGhtEr

Female

PostSubject: Re: dRenChed iN RaIn   6/4/2008, 6:16 pm

wa kurat bata
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YuRiKo's DauGhtEr

Female

PostSubject: dRenChed iN RaIn   6/5/2008, 2:01 pm

i was drenched by rain when i got to the port yet lucky enough to have a frat bro waiting on the line at the entrance of the departure area.. exhaustion by travel wasn't in my thoughts rather excitement with the thought that i was on my way back to the other city... excited sa gkamingawan.... pastilan man sad sa tanan pastilan oi... tsk... all the excitement vanished in a snap.. as i was pushed away... and felt rejected by the act.... daMn! daMn! daMn! Kappa jud... and the thing is... i still had this flashback... i can't get it out of my head till i have this stuff burst outta me... until my questions are answered.. why??? why there are people who dont feel happy when their loveones felt happy with what they had experienced away from them? why do they have to go back again and again to the same issue which in the first place wasn't an issue at all??? hmmmm.. it really confuses me as i perceived that one should felt happy to see their loveones happy. in my own opinion with credits to my own experience... most of the time when i ask permission from someone to let me do a thing that i like... in most of the cases i ask my mama** when im permitted to go somewhere, be with someone or do a thing i like... i know she was kinda worried when i was away but when i got home and started telling what happened.. she felt happy for me... as if she was there and she felt the same excitement i had from my trip... envy was and never my theme when i tell my adventures... but sharing those adventures, the excitement... my emotions... thats it... and from those experiences, i incorporated such perception with my loveones... and really like to hear their stories... i got this "loosen grip" i may say... well, i regard freedom as a good point and don't want to take it away from my loveones...

hmmm... maybe i was just so into that kind of perception that i overlooked others' way of viewing things... but my question.. why make things difficult for you and your loveones? clasping their necks waiting to get choke with your dos and don'ts... and when they were there and done those things they like... why can't you just be happy that you let them experience such things even when you are not around with them? why grouch... why do you have to impede them to grow? don't you really love them? don't you really love him/her/me? hmmm... yeah.. maybe you love me... you love me with your own way of loving...
you have no choice but to trust me.. like the way i have no choice but to trust you...
MeoW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenkoy

Male
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: dRenChed iN RaIn   6/7/2008, 5:25 am

waaaaaa....kurat bata??hehehe...
cant understand this..sorry ha...im new here...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YuRiKo's DauGhtEr

Female

PostSubject: Behind ClosEd DooR   6/7/2008, 4:04 pm

Confuse with the right thing to do. If I should go on believing the thing inside me or to close my eyes and leave the door closed behind me. I know Life is not always a fairytale or a never neverland...that there will be parting times and moving on. That life is a bunch of ironic events, of both tears and laughter. Tears at Most.. Behind that door is the Sweet Bitter past; no Longer being reminisced nor talked about; the Knob was turned and was sealed with Tears. Egosum Salva Mi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bata™
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: dRenChed iN RaIn   6/8/2008, 11:28 am

nyeeeee...hehehe
nice ah...where did you copy this??hehehe...joke!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YuRiKo's DauGhtEr

Female

PostSubject: Re: dRenChed iN RaIn   6/9/2008, 8:55 am

bata™ wrote:
nyeeeee...hehehe
nice ah...where did you copy this??hehehe...joke!! Smile

copy ka jan... wa diay ka salig sa akong mga pulong lugar ha? bata???

basin bya magbaha kog post dre.. mag internal hemo mo.. d na jud nose bleed Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bata™
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: dRenChed iN RaIn   6/9/2008, 12:33 pm

heheh...is that so??...sorry ha...
joke lang naman yun...sorry if its tagalog..hehehe.. i cant understand cebuano nor speak it...hehehe...
hmmmmm...cge...i'll read your post...try nga ig magka hemo ako...hehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YuRiKo's DauGhtEr

Female

PostSubject: Re: dRenChed iN RaIn   6/9/2008, 1:43 pm

Razz pag hemo lang daan... wahehhehe ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile